Learn from distinguished faculty members looking to help you excel, and you will be well on your way to a successful career.
- You will qualify to sit for the national certification exam to become a certified therapeutic recreation specialist after graduation
- Graduate program in therapeutic recreation
- The department is one of the oldest and most highly respected programs in the United States
- Nationally and internationally recognized faculty committed to students
- High employment rate (more than 95 percent) of graduates
More informationVisit official programme website
- Design and Administration of Therapeutic Recreation Services
- Therapeutic Recreration Process I:Assessment
- Therapeutic Recreation Process II:Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
- Therapeutic Recreation Interventions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 408 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- $65 application fee
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Official English translation and original college transcript for any transcript not in English
- Autobiographical Essay
- Documentation of English proficiency if English is not the applicant's native language
- International Student Financial Statement and the required documents to verify financial support
- A photocopy of the biographical page from the applicant's current passport
- SUNY Cortland I-20 Request Form
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.