Why choose Respiratory Therapy at Bellarmine?
The Respiratory Therapy program at Bellarmine University focuses on developing strong clinical skills as well as a preparing leaders in the profession in the areas of education and research.
- Respiratory therapists are healthcare professionals who evaluate and treat persons of all ages having lung and heart disorders.
- The Bureau of Labor statistics estimates that this career will grow by 21% over the next 10 years-well above average career projections for other fields.
- Respiratory therapists find careers in multiple settings including hospitals, home care and rehabilitation.
The Respiratory Therapy Program (#220281 offering the Master of Health Science degree in Louisville, KY) holds Provisional Accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care.
- Respiratory Therapy Science
- Clinical Assessment
- Special Topics
- Cardiopulmonary Pathology
- Advanced Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 2318 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- Grade of C or higher in all pre-requisite natural science and math courses
- Grade of C or higher in all other pre-requisite courses
- Final official transcript(s) from each college or university attended must be submitted directly from the previous institution to AHCAS.
- If any transcript(s) or undergraduate degree(s) is from an international institution, the transcripts must be evaluated by a third party credential agency.
- A personal interview, if requested, by the Respiratory Therapy Admission Committee.
- Submit a personal statement which describes experiences which have led you to consider respiratory therapy as a career.
- Submit two references at AHCAS.
International24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 690 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.