The graduate program in Exercise Science provides core coursework in the physiology and biomechanics of human movement, motor behavior, and psychology of sport or exercise. You will develop an understanding of the body’s ability to build strength and endurance, maintain fitness, and acquire skill. You’ll also learn how the mind influences these processes. You’ll graduate with the ability to understand and conduct exercise science research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Biomechanics
- Advanced Motor Behavior
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Behavior in Sport - OR - Advanced Exercise Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 399 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- $65 application fee
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Official English translation and original college transcript for any transcript not in English
- Documentation of English proficiency if English is not the applicant's native language
- International Student Financial Statement and the required documents to verify financial support
- A photocopy of the biographical page from the applicant's current passport
- SUNY Cortland I-20 Request Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official score report for the GRE general test
- A statement describing your professional and educational goals in 250 words or less
International22650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22650 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11090 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.