In addition to the training provided by typical Master’s programs in Mental Health Counseling, Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis’s two-year, full-time program provides students with training in powerful psychodynamic methods. As a result, our graduates are able and confident in their abilities to work with a wide range of patients in a variety of settings.
We take great pride in the contributions of our Mental Health Counseling alumni to the lives of the clients they treat as well as to their profession.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychological and Addictions Assessment
- Orientation Group
- Theories of Counseling
- Ethics for Mental Health and Addictions Counselors
- Cultural Issues in Counseling
- Understanding and Treating Addictions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1375 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed online application or printed application form
- Application fee of $100
- One-page personal statement of interest
- Two (2) current letters of reference and two (2) letter of reference waiver forms (At least one reference should be academic, and the others should be from professional or academic sources)
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Academic writing sample
International830 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 24 months.
National830 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State830 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Brookline
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.