As a leader in the field, we offer the only industrial/organizational psychology program in the Boston area. Our innovative program draws upon the Bertolon School of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences to incorporate both case-based method of instruction and a strong emphasis on structured quantitative research. Our curriculum follows the guidelines developed by the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology for master’s degree programs in I/O psychology, which is the dominant professional society.
The Master of Science in Industrial and Organizational Psychology curriculum is designed according to the guidelines developed by the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology for master’s degree programs in I/O Psychology. Our 42 credit program consists of 9 core courses including a customized internship that provides real-world experience in areas such as corporate performance, personnel testing and human resources; and 5 electives with specializations in either human resources or organizational development.
Salem State University's mission is to provide a high quality, student-centered education that prepares a diverse community of learners to contribute responsibly and creatively to a global society, and serve as a resource to advance the region's cultural, social and economic development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Management Theory and Application
- Statistics and Data Analysis For I/O Psychology
- Research in Organizations
- Internship in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Ethical Issues in Business
- Legal and Ethical Environment
- Philosophical Foundations of Psychology
- Theories of Personality
- Perspectives on Adulthood and Old Age
For more information please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 917 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or transcript evaluation
- Three references
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores, taken within the last five years. Those who already hold a master's degree or higher are exempt from this requirement. Review complete testing information.
- English Proficiency, if applicable for international applicants
- Statement of purpose
International10378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10378 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10378 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10378 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8758 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8758 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.