As a leader in the field, we offer the only industrial/organizational psychology program in the Boston area. Our innovative program draws upon the Bertolon School of Business and the College of Arts and Sciences to incorporate both case-based method of instruction and a strong emphasis on structured quantitative research. Our curriculum follows the guidelines developed by the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology for master’s degree programs in I/O psychology, which is the dominant professional society.
The Master of Science in Industrial/Organizational Psychology curriculum is designed according to the guidelines developed by the Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology for master’s degree programs in I/O Psychology. Our 42 credit program consists of 9 core courses including a customized internship that provides real-world experience in areas such as corporate performance, personnel testing and human resources; and 5 electives with specializations in either human resources or organizational development.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Management Theory and Application
- Statistics and Data Analysis For I/O Psychology
- Research in Organizations
- Internship in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Ethical Issues in Business
- Legal and Ethical Environment
- Philosophical Foundations of Psychology
- Theories of Personality
- Perspectives on Adulthood and Old Age
For more information please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Check your program's application deadline(s), and work backward from the application deadline or start term.
- Start your online application, so you can receive application reminders and updates.
- Order your transcripts or transcript evaluation, and begin organizing your references, personal statements, and admissions tests (if required).
- Submit additional information that your graduate program may require, such as a resume, passing MTEL scores or educator license, or additional writing sample.
- Once ALL materials are received, your file will be reviewed by the department. The turn-around time depends on each individual program.
International9847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9847 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9847 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8227 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8227 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.