With the goal of advancement into leadership roles, graduates have pursued a number of careers, focusing on implementing business strategy to affect organizational and marketplace interaction and enhancing corporate growth and productivity. The management MBA will give you the edge to take yourself from business professional to business leader, and beyond.
- Managerial Finance and Data Analysis
- Globalization and Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Current Events-Impact on the Economy
- Strategic Management Practicum
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1498 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Fill out the program application.
- Submit your essays, test scores, official transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters, as required.
- If you’re applying for financial aid, complete the FAFSA online.
International770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of .
National770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.