Graduates are able to pursue careers in all disciplines of health care, including information technology, finance, human resources, marketing, and operations. A full-time student taking two courses per semester, will complete this program in 18-months.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Finance and Data Analysis
- Globalization and Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Current Events Impact on the Economy
- Strategic Management Practicum
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management View 424 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Fill out the program application.
- Submit your essays, test scores, official transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters, as required.
- If you’re applying for financial aid, complete the FAFSA online.
International770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State770 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 770 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.