Whether you are a licensed educator seeking your master's degree or looking to start a career by becoming a licensed teacher in education, Teaching Special Education from Regis College is the right choice for you.
Graduates with Teaching Special Education from Regis College will:
- position to be leaders in the education field.
- learn the skills needed to develop innovative methods and sound educational practices to create challenging and engaging classrooms for students of all abilities.
- Assessment of Students with Special Needs
- Humanities in the Classroom
- Classroom Management for Students with Special Needs in Inclusive Classrooms
- Natural Sciences in the Classroom
- Literacy Development Including Special Needs Teaching
- Social Sciences in the Classroom
- Contemporary Issues in Special Education
- Sheltered English Immersion Teaching
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 199 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 from an undergraduate degree
- Completed application form and transcripts
- A resume, personal statement, and two letters of recommendation
- An interview with the MEd master of education program director
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
- A non-refundable application fee
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.