At Applied Behavior Analysis from Westfield State University all courses are offered weekdays during the evening, making the program flexible and accommodating. Upon completion of this program, students are eligible to sit for the BCBA exam to be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
Our program prepares you to work in a number of different settings such as schools, including traditional and special education classrooms, business and industry specific employers, healthcare, and other community based environments.
- Behavioral Consultation
- Ethics for Behavior Analysis
- Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Autism and Developmental Disability
- Behavior Analysis Applications: Ethics, Assessment, and Intervention Decisions
- Behavioral Interventions
- Single Subject Research Methodology & Design
- Theoretical Foundations of Behavior Analysis
- Clinical Behavior Analysis
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Psychology: Special Topics
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Behavioral Pharmacology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Corporate Communication View 285 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants with a firm foundation in psychology, education, or related field are highly preferred.
- A 3.0 overall undergraduate GPA.
- Graduate Admissions application specifying Applied Behavior Analysis AND whether they would like to attend full-time or part-time.
- Three letters of reference, including at least one academic reference.
- A personal statement that describes (1) reason for interest in the field, (2) assessment of personal strengths and limitations, and (3) goals of graduate study.
- A professional vitae or resume, including information on prior and/or current volunteer and /or employment positions.
- Formal interview
- The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) are required to be taken within the past five years.
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended.
International9192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.