For candidates who have taught for three years in the area of their initial license (Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or Moderate Disabilities), and who have met the other requirements listed in licensure regulations, it will also lead to professional licensure in the area of the first license.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introductory course in special education
- Introductory course in multicultural education
- Introductory course in computer applications
- Social Cultural Theories: Foundations of Education
- Laboratory in Program Assessment and Design
- Sheltered English Immersion
- School Oral and Written Literary Practices
- Diagnosis of and Intervention for Literacy Difficulties: Grades Prek-2
- Issues and Problems in Reading: Advanced Seminar
- Diagnosis of and Intervention for Literacy Difficulties: Grades 3-12
- Applying Linguistics to the Teaching of Literacy
- Contemporary and Historical Perspectives of Literacy Instruction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3505 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree with either a major or concentration in a business related discipline from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Three letters of recommendation, including a minimum of one academic reference.
- A written statement of purpose and intent to complete the program.
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14895 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- $1,050 per credit for resident
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.