While the protocols of professional practice prepare you for many standard situations, and "street smarts" help you cope with the daily challenges of the job, the complexities of the work go beyond that training and those basic survival skills.
Curry College's 21-month Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Program begins with theory and integrates that with the knowledge of experience from the "street" to take your applied skills to a new level of excellence. By mixing theory with practice, you'll refine and advance your reflective thinking capabilities and become more adept at problem solving, mentoring, and management. A focus on reflective practice is the Curry College difference.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Social Policy and the Administration of Justice
- Methods of Inquiry in Criminal Justice
- Criminology: Theory and Application
- Criminal Justice Data Analysis
- Criminal Justice Resource Allocation
- Change Management in Justice Organizations
- Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice: Analysis and Application
- Innovation in the Administration of Justice
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 296 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Sealed official undergraduate transcripts of all academic work (undergraduate and graduate) sent to Curry College directly from the Academic Institution(s).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your work and potential for graduate studies.
- Two personal statements:
- An interview with the Program Director of the Master of Arts in Criminal Justice program
International13137 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22990 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National13137 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22990 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Milton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.