While the protocols of professional practice prepare you for many standard situations, and "street smarts" help you cope with the daily challenges of the job, the complexities of the work go beyond that training and those basic survival skills.Curry College's 21-month Master of Arts in Criminal Justice Program begins with theory and integrates that with the knowledge of experience from the "street" to take your applied skills to a new level of excellence. By mixing theory with practice, you'll refine and advance your reflective thinking capabilities and become more adept at problem solving, mentoring, and management. A focus on reflective practice is the Curry College difference.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leadership in the 21st Century
- Social Policy and the Administration of Justice
- Methods of Inquiry in Criminal Justice
- Criminology: Theory and Application
- Criminal Justice Data Analysis
- Criminal Justice Resource Allocation
- Change Management in Justice Organizations
- Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice
- Contemporary Issues in Criminal Justice: Analysis and Application
- Innovation in the Administration of Justice
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 231 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Sealed official undergraduate transcripts of all academic work (undergraduate and graduate) sent to Curry College directly from the Academic Institution(s).
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your work and potential for graduate studies.
- Two personal statements:
- Describe why you are applying to the Curry College MACJ program, detailing relevant work and life experience. (one or two pages, typed)
- Describe an ethical dilemma you have faced and how you handled it. (one page, typed)
- Current Resume
- An interview with the Program Director of the Master of Arts in Criminal Justice program
International13137 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22990 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
National13137 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22990 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
In-State13137 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22990 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.