For nearly 200 years, Norwich University has graduated some of the finest business leaders in the world. Now it’s your turn.
The Master of Business Administration program from Norwich University gives you the tools to approach business from a global perspective through hands-on learning, a dynamic curriculum, industry relevant specializations and collaboration with other students.
- Learn from expert faculty members dedicated to your success, providing one-on one feedback, guidance and a personal learning experience.
- Specialize by choosing from one of seven industry-relevant concentrations or choose our general MBA.
- Prepare to sit for PMI exams with our PMI-accredited Project Management concentration.
- Benefit from an ACBSP accredited MBA program.
Norwich University's MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Strategic Resources Management
- Managerial Finance
- Strategic Marketing and Operations Management
- International Business Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 594 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application form
- Resume that includes 3 professional references with contact information
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Proof of English language proficiency if applicable (TOEFL)
International9696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4848 USD per semester during 18 months.
National9696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4848 USD per semester during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.