Our MBA program is designed with the working professional in mind. Students are able to continue working while taking one to three courses each fall, spring and summer semester. We also accommodate a smaller number of full-time students, many of whom are completing their required fifth year of education prior to joining international accounting firms.
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Economic Analysis for Managers
- Managerial Finance
- Statistics for Managerial Decision Making
- The Legal Environment of Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Management of Operations
- Fundamentals of Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1331 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Applicants to the M.B.A. program must submit the following materials:
- A completed application for graduate study.
- An official transcript from each college or university previously attended, including all undergraduate and graduate courses, grades and degrees.
- An official copy of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) results. GMAT scores must be from no more than five years prior to the date of enrollment.Learn more about the GMAT test. GMATs are waived for GPAs of >=3.33.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from employers or former professors.
- Optional – current resume or curriculum vita and a letter stating why the applicant desires to pursue an M.B.A.
International24546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12273 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12204 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6102 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.