The Athletic Administration concentration at Lasell College is designed for students who desire to earn organizational leadership positions within a sports organization, with a specific focus on preparation for a career as an athletic director.
Gain the actionable knowledge needed to serve as an effective athletic administrator.
A convenient online approach
- 36 credits of coursework: 24 credits in the core program curriculum; nine credits of concentration-specific courses; 3-credit capstone
- All coursework is completed online using Lasell’s easy-to-use learning platform
- 8-week modules are flexible and affordable
- Historical & Current Issues in Sports
- Sport Sponsorship & Marketing
- Sport-Recreation-Tourism & the Law
- Financial Management in the Sport Industry
- Leisure Studies Foundation
- Administrative Procedures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 114 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework, translated to English if necessary*
- Certified Financial Declaration (form plus bank statement)
- TOEFL score minimum required is 79 (ibt), 550 (paper), or IELTS score of 6 or higher
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
- Copy of current passport
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.