The Sport Leadership concentration provides the broadest foundation within the Sport Management program. Encompassing the skills of a traditional MBA and a specific focus on issues related to sports, coursework addresses everything from operations and finance to media relations and service for an increasingly global set of stakeholders and fans. While most graduates pursue rewarding careers in the industry, others leverage their widely applicable leadership skills in advanced positions in other fields.
Students in the Sport Leadership program at Lasell College will learn to:
- Manage and develop successful employee teams
- Understand and respond to the unique and complex economics of sport
- Communicate effectively with individuals within and outside their company
- Make smart financial decisions for the benefit of their organizations
- Liaise with the press
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing Diversity in Sport Organization
- Sport Leadership/shape future
- Research & Design in the Sport Industry
- Current Issues in Sports
- Fin Management in the Sport Industry
- Exec & Strat leadership in the Sport Industry
- Introduction to Sport Hospitality
- Writing & Reporting Research in Sport
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSports Management View 230 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.