School Leadership Candidates at American International College, will create and investigate field experiences including shadowing and interviewing administrators in multiple aspects of job performance, reviewing and reflecting on multiple School Improvement Plans and school initiatives, and Teacher Evaluation procedures and documents.
- The candidate will be able to defend the needed characteristics that will promote the learning and growth of all students and the success of all staff.
- The candidate will appraise best practices and current research to cultivate a shared vision that has a positive impact on teaching, learning, and student learning outcomes.
- The candidate will analyze data, justify effective leadership strategies and construct action plans that are appropriate to facilitate the learning and growth of all students and the success of all staff by ensuring a safe, efficient, and effective learning environment.
- The candidate will be able to analyze school programs, appraise needs and select needed resources to implement appropriate curricula, staffing, and scheduling.
- The candidate will be able to identify characteristics and best practices that are needed to create and maintain successful and sustained partnerships with families, community organizations, and education stakeholders that support the mission of the school, district and having a positive outcome on PK-12 learning.
- The candidate will be able to formulate, produce and assess school and district level programs to facilitate and sustain success for all students by creating a nurturing and positive school culture of reflective practice, high expectations, and continuous learning for staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar in Educational Administration and Leadership
- Educational Organizations, Leadership and Institutional Change
- Leadership for Professional Development
- Curriculum Design, Development and Evaluation
- Supervision and Evaluation of Instruction
- School Personnel Management
- Administration of Special Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 1678 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required (regardless of whether or not a degree was earned), including proof of a baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must receive a course by course credit evaluation through a recognized service. AIC accepts evaluations from all active members associated with NACES. For more information please visit: naces.org
- Two letters of recommendation. It is preferred that one letter be from an immediate supervisor
- Passage of the Communication and Literacy Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (MTEL) for admission into a licensure track
- Copy of License
- Proof of teaching for a minimum of three years at time of application
International20520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.