Initial Licensure programs lead either to the MEd or CAGS degree and candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from the arts and sciences aligned with the Initial License program selected.
At the completion of the Middle or Secondary Education Program (Initial License) or CAGS at American International College, the candidate will be able to:
- Design, administer and practice high quality instruction and assessments in the middle/secondary academic classroom.
- Demonstrate and promote the learning and growth of all secondary students through instructional practices that establish high expectations, safe classrooms, and cultural proficiency.
- Create and apply effective partnerships with families, community members and organizations in promoting learning and growth of all students.
- Demonstrate the capacity to reflect on and improve their own practice in order to improve teaching and learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Reflective Practitioner
- Adolescent Psychology
- Behavior Management
- Methods in English
- Methods in Math
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 209 other Masters in Pedagogy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended are required (regardless of whether or not a degree was earned), including proof of a baccalaureate degree. Transcripts from institutions outside the United States must receive a course by course credit evaluation through a recognized service. AIC accepts evaluations from all active members associated with NACES. For more information please visit: naces.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement highlighting why you wish to pursue your MSAT and how you will benefit personally and professionally from this programs.
International15804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 439 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15804 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 439 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.