At this Industrial and Organizational Psychology program offered by Saint Cloud State University, you will learn to use psychological principles to understand behavior and improve the productivity and quality of work life of employees at any organizational level. You will study psychological theories and techniques you can put to work in employee selection, training and evaluation.
- Experiential learning engages students in applying concepts and often interacting with the business community.
- Faculty and students actively support and participate in networking, including local and national conferences and meeting.
- Two to three graduate assistantships are available for fall and spring semesters.
- Students work in a cooperative learning experience and are encouraged to collaborate on class and other projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Psychology
- Criterion Development and Performance Assessment
- Psychology of Training and Organizational Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Management, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 1795 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.