Here you'll put your skills to work in a required full-time internship that puts your academic training into practice and increases your professional networks.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Sport Management
- Law and Sport
- Finance and Marketing in Sports Management
- Organization and Administration in Sports Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesSports Management View 225 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International11948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11948 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8220 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.