Here at this Sports Management program offered by Saint Cloud State University, you'll put your skills to work in a required full-time internship that puts your academic training into practice and increases your professional networks.
- Small classes focus on theoretical foundations, practical situations and applied learning in sports settings
- Curriculum includes off-campus tours, guest lectures from sports industry leaders and a required internship
- Assistantships are offered through Innersole, Athletics and Campus Recreation
- Problem-based learning approach exposes students to working in teams, developing creativity and initiative and enhancing written and oral communication skills
- Elective classes allow students to build a curriculum to meet their personal academic and career goals
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Sport Management
- Law and Sport
- Finance and Marketing in Sports Management
- Organization and Administration in Sports Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 423 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.