Our AACSB accreditation puts us in the top five percent of international business schools, and our updated curriculum (including the new part-time online option) ensures that students of all backgrounds and lifestyles can succeed with us.
They constitute the major common body of knowledge with which students develop critical thinking and analytical abilities in the business world. The courses in the core reflect our commitment to a well-rounded business background.
The MBA at New Paltz is:
Flexible: Our Business Administration program at State University of New York at New Paltz has been updated to accommodate all schedules. Courses are available nights, weekends and online, so you can mix and match to fit your needs.
Affordable: SUNY New Paltz offers the best in-state tuition rates for MBA programs
Personal: Our MBA professors bring decades of industry experience to the classroom. They are dedicated mentors who provide individualized advising, in-person and via web conference, to meet each student's individual needs.
Accelerated: The curriculum has been streamlined and modernized and can now be completed in 45 credits, allowing our students to earn their MBAs in as little as 15 months.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Excel Tutorial
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Statistics Analysis & Decision Theory
- Business Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- Managing Operations and Information Technology
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- 15 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at State University of New York at New Paltz and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- One official copy of all undergraduate (four-year degree) and graduate coursework, including a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher (4.0 basis).
- A satisfactory test score of 450 or better on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or 300 or better on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Statement of objectives
- For international students, a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 on the internet-based exam or higher is required prior to admission. Candidates with less than an 80 TOEFL score will be admitted to the English as a Second Language (ESL) program.
- Entering MBA students are expected to have competency in basic computer, quantitative, and oral and written communication skills.
International24390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12195 USD per semester during 15 months.
National24390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12195 USD per semester during 15 months.
In-State15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per semester during 15 months.
Living costs for New Paltz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.