You will be learning in a Applied Economics program at Saint Cloud State University that emphasizes the practical aspects of economic theory and provides a solid foundation in advanced microeconomics, macroeconomics, econometrics and forecasting. Coursework focuses on economic theory, applications of theory, research methods and empirical analysis.
- Students can work toward a Bachelor of Arts in Economics and a Master of Science in Applied Economics simultaneously through the five-year track for undergraduates
- Opportunities available to engage in research with faculty members
- Prepares students for jobs in business, government and non-profit institutions that require advanced quantitative skills
- Graduate assistantship positions available
- Prepares students for Ph.D. programs in economics, applied economics and finance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Mathematical Economics
- Advanced Topics in Economic Modeling
- Macroeconomic Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 434 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.