Occupational Therapy at Radford University work with people of all ages, in hospitals, schools and community agencies.
Educational requirements for practice as an occupational therapist include:
- A graduate degree from a university program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education;
- Successful completion of six months of supervised fieldwork with clients;
- Passing the national NBCOT Certification Examination for the Occupational Therapist;
- Licensure by the state in which you wish to work.
Radford University offers a full-time, year-round Master of Occupational Therapy program that prepares individuals with bachelor’s degrees in any discipline for careers as OTs. Applications are accepted throughout the year, with a deadline of May 15. Applicants are notified about admission status by the end of May.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Anatomy and Biomechanics for Occupational Therapy
- Occupation in Human Life
- The Occupational Therapy Process
- Fundamental Clinical Skills
- Development and Performance
- Contexts of Service Delivery
- Clinical Inquiry
- Psychosocial Occupational Therapy
- Practicum in Community-Based Services
- Fieldwork in Behavioral Health/Intellectual
- Tools for Practice
- Professional Seminar I
- Research in Occupational Therapy
- Neuroscience for Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy with Children
- Practicum in Children’s Services
- Occupational Therapy Leadership & Management
- Physical Dysfunction Practice: Musculoskeletal
- Physical Dysfunction Practice: Neurological
- Special Topics in Adult Rehabilitation
- Working with Older Adults
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Syllabus of university study - For transfer students, a description of each course or subject studied must be submitted accompanied by a certified English translation. An evaluation of your transfer credit cannot be made without the course descriptions.
- For students enrolled at a U.S. college, the Transfer Eligibility Form must be completed.
- If you have been out of school for any period of time, other than school breaks, please send a letter that explains if you have been working, attending school, etc., along with the application for admission.
- Confidential statement of Financial Support (see required immigration documents).
- TOEFL/IELTS - (see English Proficiency).
International17441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17441 USD per year during 12 months.
National17441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17441 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8915 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Radford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.