Why Rhode Island College?
All study options include a strong clinical focus. The ultimate aim of the program is to improve health and health care outcomes by preparing expert nurses for advanced practice roles.
The baccalaureate Nursing program at Rhode Island College combines liberal arts and nursing education to assist students to develop the knowledge, skills, and perspectives required for professional practice; it fosters intellectual development, personal growth, and professional collaboration. The master’s program educates nurses for diverse and expanded roles.
The Master of Science in Nursing program is fully accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students may choose the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) role.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 686 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- TOEFL minimum score of 81 web-based (213 computer-based or 550 written) or IELTS minimum score of 6.5. See appendix for English language proficiency testing services.
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) academic records with a certified course-by-course evaluation and English translation from an approved agency (NACES or AICE). See appendix for a partial list of approved agencies.
- At least three professional reference letters and a personal resume.
- Some programs require the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test. Check the individual graduate program for specific requirement.
International943 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 943 USD per credit during 12 months.
National943 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 943 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State485 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 485 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.