The baccalaureate program combines liberal arts and nursing education to assist students to develop the knowledge, skills, and perspectives required for professional practice; it fosters intellectual development, personal growth, and professional collaboration. The master’s program educates nurses for diverse and expanded roles.
More informationVisit official programme website
Students may choose the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) role.
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 748 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A baccalaureate degree in an upper division nursing major from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program.
- Applicants with international degrees must have their transcripts evaluated for degree and grade equivalency to that of a regionally accredited institution in the United States.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- Completion of a course in statistics (MATH 240 or its equivalent), with a minimum grade of C.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in undergraduate course work.
- An official report of scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) from international applicants who are from countries where English is not the first language.
International21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
National21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State8929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8929 USD per year and a duration of .
All full-time graduate students (those taking 9 credit hours or more per semester) pay per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.