The M.Ed. Degree in Health Education provides advanced academic skills for individuals employed or planning to seek employment as health educators in school, clinical, worksite, community, wellness, federal, state, and corporate settings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Health Education and Health Promotion
- Curriculum Design in Health Education
- Principles of Program Development in Health Education
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3686 other Masters in Education in United States
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale in all undergraduate course work. Applicants with undergraduate GPAs less than 3.00 may be admitted to degree candidacy upon submission of other evidence of academic potential.
- A teaching certificate (for all school-related programs, except school psychology and health education).
- An official report of scores on the Graduate Record Examination or the Miller Analogies Test, except C.G.S. candidates and C.A.G.S. in mental health counseling candidates.
International21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
National21692 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21692 USD per year and a duration of .
In-State8929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8929 USD per year and a duration of .
All full-time graduate students (those taking 9 credit hours or more per semester) pay per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.