Radford University’s Industrial - Organizational Psychology Program offers a two year terminal master’s degree using a “practitioner-scholar model” that prepares students for a variety of career paths. Graduates readily attain positions as consultants, directors, managers, human resource specialists, human resource generalists, test developers, risk analysts, trainers, and organization development specialists, often progressing to upper management and executive levels. Alternatively, students may choose to conduct a thesis (the MA option) in addition to the required courses to pursue further graduate study.
The methodological core of our program at Radford University requires coursework in statistics, methodology and psychometrics. The knowledge and skills learned in them are integrated throughout focal I/O courses which cover the topics of job analysis, selection, performance management/appraisal, training, employment law, organizational socialization, attitudes, motivation, team-building, leadership, culture, organization development techniques and a variety of productive and counterproductive work behaviors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Psychology
- Foundations in I-O Psychology
- Analysis of Behavioral Data
- Employee Selection
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Research Methodology
- Directed Study
- Corporate and Professional Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Multivariale Analysis of Behavioral Data
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Psychology II
- Training and Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology View 939 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Syllabus of university study - For transfer students, a description of each course or subject studied must be submitted accompanied by a certified English translation. An evaluation of your transfer credit cannot be made without the course descriptions.
- For students enrolled at a U.S. college, the Transfer Eligibility Form must be completed.
- If you have been out of school for any period of time, other than school breaks, please send a letter that explains if you have been working, attending school, etc., along with the application for admission.
- Confidential statement of Financial Support (see required immigration documents).
- TOEFL/IELTS - (see English Proficiency).
International17441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17441 USD per year during 12 months.
National17441 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17441 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8915 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Radford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.