The Information Systems and Analytics program offered by Florida Gulf Coast University emphasizes the management of information systems and technologies, and their strategic use. Technical topics such as IT infrastructure and enterprise systems integration are combined with business issues, including managerial skills and ethics. The program welcomes students with diverse academic and professional backgrounds.
- Information Technology Management
Students can select a concentration in Information Technology Management, emphasizing the strategic use of management of information systems and technologies, and their strategic use. Technical topics such as IT infrastructure and mobile technologies are covered.
They can also choose the concentration in Analytics and Informatics, focusing on data management and analysis, and business intelligence.
Graduates with M.S. in Information Systems and Analytics from Florida Gulf Coast University will be able to:
- Plan & manage IT infrastructures, application portfolios, and data resources.
- Develop & manage IT policies (including security, ethical, & quality assurance).
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the operation & role of information technology (IT) in organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enterprise Systems
- Project Management
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Security Management
- Data Management
- Big Data Analytics & Data Mining
- BI and Visualization Tools
- Practicum in Info Systems
- Business Analytics
- IT Infrastructures and Networks
- Web, Mobile, and Social Technology
- IT Sourcing Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 151 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- FGCU graduate application
- Official academic transcripts from every college or university attended
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Exam may be waived for applicants with either: AACSB undergraduate business degree program OR Graduate degree (must meet minimum GPA & be within last seven years)
International39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 373 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fort Myers Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.