At Multiple Subject Teaching of Azusa Pacific University, you can learn with and from a group of peers passionate about their calling as educators.
- Each class meets just one night a week, providing added flexibility for working students as they earn their degree and credential.
- Expert faculty offer quality instruction grounded in a Christian worldview, creating a relevant program that enables students to make a difference in their classrooms.
- Small class sizes create a rich learning community as students progress through the program with a cohort of peers.
- Foundations of Teaching
- Pedagogy and Instructional Design
- How Students Learn
- Effective Assessment Strategies for All Learners
- Tapestry of American Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching View 2008 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Résumé (preferred) or statement of experience
- One- to two-page personal statement
- Proof of Certificate of Clearance (COC)
- Proof the Basic Skills Requirement has been satisfied
- Proof of subject matter preparation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International14454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14454 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.