Business Management programme of Azusa Pacific University’s School teaches managers and leaders how to effectively motivate employees to exceed market expectations, improve competency levels and job performance, guide their organizations to invest in their workforce, and recruit, hire, and train the right individuals. Program graduates become experts in positively steering organizational change and creating a culture of teamwork.
- Eight-week terms
- Six start times per year
- Expand your leadership capabilities through a qualitative program designed for working professionals
- Cultivate a reputation as your organization’s expert for recruiting and developing critical talent
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel
- Develop managerial skills within an ethics-based framework
- Build your resume and gain valuable networking opportunities through participation in strategic business initiatives with companies such as Target, Kaiser Permanente, and Pepsi
- Opportunities to visit companies and meet with executives
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Human Resource Development
- Current Issues in Business and Management
- Applied Research and Analysis
- High Performance People Management
- Managing Human Capital
- Organizational Development and Change
- Global Business Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The application deadline is approximately three weeks before the start of any session.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1144 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Application essay of 1-2 pages describing educational and professional goals
- Résumé or vitae of work experience
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International13104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 672 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13104 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 672 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.