The School of Business and Management gives MBA students the freedom to structure the program based on their individual schedules and career interests. All MBA students complete the same required core of business courses, then choose from a broad range of concentrations, including accounting, finance, international business, entrepreneurship, organizational science, and marketing.
Students also get to choose when and where to study: face-to-face instruction in a classroom, or online classes; at the main campus in Azusa, or at one of three regional campuses. You can even mix and match delivery formats—for example, studying at Azusa one semester and either online or at a regional campus the next. Full-time students who take advantage of online, afternoon, and evening courses can graduate in as little as 12 months.
- Eight-week terms
- Six start times per year
- Engage in optimal faculty-to-student and peer-to-peer interaction for networking and support
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel
- Develop a strong business code of ethics
- Opportunities to visit companies and meet with executives
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management Accounting
- Operations Management
- Applied Research and Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- High Performance People Management
- Global Business Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The application deadline is approximately three weeks before the start of any session.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 607 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Application essay of 1-2 pages describing educational and professional goals
- Résumé or curriculum vitae of work experience
- GMAT score
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International14112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 672 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14112 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 672 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.