Coursework covers how to effectively design and infuse technology-embedded curriculum for today’s digital learner and special needs students. Graduates gain essential skills and knowledge in a variety of areas, including instructional video, web tools for enhanced interactive learning, digital communications, and emerging trends in the field. Special topics courses draw on trending practices within school districts and provide an opportunity for candidates to explore their core interests.
The combined master’s degree and credential program empowers candidates to enhance learning through technology in the special needs classroom and delves into instructional strategy, behavioral support, intervention, and assessment for students with mild/moderate disabilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Teaching
- Pedagogy and Instructional Design
- How Students Learn
- Effective Assessment Strategies for All Learners
- Tapestry of American Education
- Schools and Educational Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Digital Communication View 200 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Graduate application for admission
- $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendations
- Résumé (preferred) or statement of experience
- One- to two-page personal statement
- Proof of Certificate of Clearance (COC)
- Proof the Basic Skills Requirement has been satisfied
- Proof of subject matter preparation
- Demonstrate proficiency in English
- Provide an affidavit of financial support (PDF) and a bank statement
- Submit a copy of a valid passport
International15111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 657 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Pacific
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.