The Business Administration - Operations and Supply Chain Management program at California State University East Bay is centered on the rigorous knowledge of the basic functional areas of business, an appreciation of management challenges in a global context, and opportunities to develop students’ interpersonal and executive leadership skills.
It also enables students to deepen and broaden their knowledge and skills through elective courses in an area of concentration. The program offers a range of formats to cater to the needs of full and part time students and students seeking an executive style MBA.
CBE provides life-changing, quality business education to prepare students from diverse backgrounds to become successful business professionals and leaders.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global and Sustainable Supply Chains
- Service Operations Management
- Enterprise Planning and Control
- Quality and Lean Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 125 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- If you were educated outside of the U.S., you must have earned a degree equivalent to a 4-year U.S. Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An official determination of eligibility will be made during the application process.
- Have the equivalent of a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Pay the 70.00 USD non-refundable application fee.
- Official academic records of all colleges or universities attended (High School Transcripts are not required)
- English language exam score (TOEFL or IELTS)
International20406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20406 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National20406 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20406 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8274 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8274 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.