The Supply Chain Management MicroMasters Program is offered by EdX in partnership with Massachusetts Institute of Technology - MITx.
Gain expertise in the growing field of Supply Chain Management through an innovative online program consisting of five courses and a final capstone exam.
The MicroMasters Program in Supply Chain from MITx is an advanced, professional, graduate-level foundation in Supply Chain Management. It represents the equivalent of one semester's worth of coursework at MIT.
- Supply Chain Management positions growing at nearly 270,000 opportunities per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Greater demand for Supply Chain professionals than supply – 6 to 8 management positions available per applicant (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Exciting career opportunities as a Logistics Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Purchasing Manager, Consultant and more. • (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
- Median salary $80,000 per year (source: Fortune and Materials Handling Institute)
What You'll Learn:
- To apply core methodologies (probability, statistics, optimization) used in supply chain modeling and analysis.
- To understand and use fundamental models to make trade-offs between forecasting, inventory, and transportation.
- To design supply chain networks as well as financial and information flows.
- To understand how supply chains act as systems and interact.
- How technology is used within supply chains; from fundamentals to packaged software systems.
- End to end supply chain management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Supply Chain Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Technology and Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 117 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1524 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
National1075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1524 USD for the full programme and a duration of 17 months.
5% discount coupon: Z7LZNQ4TN3B2JTWU valid for any free course + certificate upgrade
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.