Students choose between two degree options:
- Master of Applied Science in Supply Chain Management (MASc-SCM) is designed for students who want to take a job in industry or consulting upon graduation.
- Master of Engineering in Supply Chain Management (MEng-SCM) is more research-focused and is designed for students who wish to continue on in research or pursue a PhD.
All incoming students are initially enrolled for the MASc-SCM degree. Upon arrival, students interested in the MEng-SCM degree may submit a research proposal and apply to pursue that degree option.
Benefits of a Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
Gain an advanced, practical, focused foundation with the Supply Chain Management and Logistics program of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Earn your master's in just 10 months (or less) on campus, versus 2 years for a traditional MBA
- Engineering-focused degree options with emphasis on practical, specialized coursework relevant to supply chain
- Advanced leadership training at significantly lower cost than an elite 2-year MBA
- Learn from and work with world-class MIT faculty and researchers who are innovating across a broad portfolio of research lines
- Apply your skills to your passions: humanitarian response, sustainability, policy, security, strategy, and more
- Ranked #1 worldwide in Supply Chain & Logistics master's program rankings by Eduniversal
- Our students are heavily recruited by the world’s top companies, and graduate with salary increases of 70% or more on average
- Join an elite alumni network of over 1200 MIT SCM and SCALE Supply Chain graduates working across the world
- Written Communications for Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Systems
- Databases and Data Analysis for Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Public Speaking Workshop
- Supply Chain Study Trek
- Data Science and Machine Learning for Supply Chain Management
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Residential - March 15
- Blended - June 21
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 161 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SC0x (SC0x - Supply Chain Analytics) or GMAT/GRE (Residential applicants only)
- IELTS/TOEFL (All applicants as applicable)
- Resumé (All applicants)
- Transcripts (All applicants)
- Statement of Objectives (Residential applicants only)
- Proposed Research Project (Blended applicants only)
- Two recommendations (All applicants)
- Video Statement (All applicants)
International53450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53450 USD per year during 10 months.
National53450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53450 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.