Areas of specialization in the Electrical Engineering program of California State University Los Angeles include biomedical engineering, computers, communications, controls, power, and systems engineering. The goal of the MSEE program is to better prepare graduates for careers in Electrical Engineering ranging from industry to research and education.
Instruction in Electrical Engineering is offered year-round on a semester system. Each of the two semesters that comprise the academic year (Fall and Spring) is 16 weeks in duration - 15 weeks for instruction and one week for final exams. You may accelerate your program by attending the summer session when available, although to maintain continuing student status, you need to attend two consecutive semesters within any 12-month period.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- System Analysis and Design
- Systems Risk Analysis
- Systems Performance Analysis
- Systems Architecture
- Advanced Digital Communications
- Principles of Signal Compression
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 304 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field with overall GPA of 3.0 or better to be considered for conditional admission. A promising applicant with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.99 may be admitted as a special action student. Special action students must achieve an overall GPA of 3.0 for four qualifying courses as approved in advance by the department.
- Prerequisite courses may be required for non-EE students or for students from non-ABET accredited EE programs. Applicants with GPA lower than 2.5 will not be considered for admission.
International396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 396 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.