Upon successful completion of the Educational Administration program of California State University Los Angeles, the candidate receives a Master of Arts Degree in Educational Administration and the California Preliminary Administrative Services Credential. Accepted candidates are placed in a cohort that meets two evenings a week.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Educational Administration
- Laboratory for Educational Administration Digital Portfolios
- Educational Leadership & Fieldwork
- Research/Data Assessment & Fieldwork
- Pluralism, Collaboration, and Social Justice & Fieldwork
- Instructional Leadership & Fieldwork
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4083 other Masters in Education in United States
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally’ accredited institution of higher education
- A valid California professional teaching credential or any equivalent credential approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- A 2.75 grade point average in the last 60-semester units attempted
- Two years of successful teaching or service experience in K-12 schools with a California Professional Teaching Credential or any equivalent credential
- Successful completion of the writing proficiency examination
- Two (2) positive recommendation letters, including one from a practicing school administrator.
- Orientation/screening interviews with program faculty.
International10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10592 USD per year during 18 months.
National10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10592 USD per year during 18 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8216 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.