The students in the Civil Engineering program of California State University Los Angeles will be provided with instruction in the basic sciences and in engineering analysis and design. Areas of interest within civil engineering include: environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, earthquake engineering, highway and transportation engineering, hydraulics and hydrology, ocean engineering, and structural analysis and design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics in Civil Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Design with FRP Reinforcement
- Structural Mechanics
- Advanced Steel Design
- Finite Element Method in Structural Analysis
- Dynamics of Structures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 357 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field with a GPA of 3.0 or better. A promising applicant with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.99 may be admitted as a special action student.
- Prerequisite courses may be required for students with a non-civil engineering bachelor’s degree, for students from non-ABET accredited civil engineering programs, or for special action students.
International10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10592 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National10592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10592 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8216 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8216 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.