The M.S. meets the educational needs of an individual who holds a bachelor’s degree and is seeking a master’s degree. The entire program of study is 42 credits.
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Introduction to Single Subject Research Designs
- Behavioral Assessment
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Methodologies for Behavior Change I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- A completed online application or paper application form
- Current résumé
- Statement of purpose addressing the following question: Explain your reasons for pursuing this degree and what intellectual and professional goals you hope to achieve.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official college transcripts from every college or university attended. Must include degree conferral.
- TOEFL scores, if English is not the applicant's first language
- Non-refundable application fee of $35 (payable to Simmons College)
National1052 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1052 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.