Our Marriage and Family Therapy program at University of Wisconsin Stout has been continuously accredited for over forty years! We have proven methods of training successful, effective therapists.
Unique features of our program include:
- A cohort model, where each class of 13 students moves through the program as a group.
- Our on-campus, state-of-the-art clinic, where students do half of their required 500 hours of clinical practice.
- Close supervision and one-on-one activities with faculty.
- A compressed Monday-Tuesday schedule for all on-campus classes.
- A learning context in which diversity and non-discrimination are addressed, practiced and valued.
- A base of loyal and supportive alumni.
Career OpportunitiesThe marriage and family therapist industry will experience future growth of 30 percent, which is much faster than the average for all occupations. This is due in part to an increased recognition of the field. It is more common for people to seek help for their marital and family problems than it was in the past. Our graduates can feel assured that they'll find exceptional opportunities for gainful, rewarding employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychopathology: Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Counseling Children and Adolescents
- Theories of Family Processes
- Lifespan Family and Human Development Seminar
- Cultural Competence in Family Therapy
- Treating Drug Abuse, Intimate Violence and Self-Harm
- Research in Psychotherapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applicants are strongly advised to complete the admissions process prior to January 15.
DisciplinesEducation Adult Education Counselling View 4063 other Masters in Education in United States
- We recommend using our online application as the easiest and fastest way to apply
- The $106 International application fee includes the $56 application fee and the $50 International processing fee.
- Submit a completed Declaration of Finances form along with a formal written statement or official bank statement certifying that either the sponsor, prospective student’s parents, or prospective student has sufficient funds on deposit (in US dollars) to ensure full payment of expenses for the student’s first year of graduate study.
- Academic records from all higher education institutions attended.
International13832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 494 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 494 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Menominee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.