This 30-credit Information Systems program — available at the Murray State University campus as well as 100% online — equips you with knowledge and skills to retool yourself and start a new career path.
Online program means convenience. And ensures completion.
- If you are already employed, this program offers you an effective way to get retooled while continuing at your current job. All content is available online and all assessment is done online.
- While you learn at your convenience, you still keep pace with the on-campus students;
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Developing Analytics Applications
- Information System Security
- Information Security Risk Management
- Incident Management and Business Continuity
- Information Security Program Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 271 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- $50 International Student Application
- Diploma or Graduation Certificate (if you have graduated)
- University Transcripts with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- No more than 3 failing grades (backlogs) during undergraduate studies
- IELTS or TOEFL Score
- Murray State University ESL Program
- Conditional admission is possible for students with a 5.5 on the IELTS or 61-70 on the TOEFL
- Financial Guarantee or Bank Statement
- Copy of Passport
- GRE or GMAT Score (a waiver is possible for the Fall 2021 intake)
- GRE: 288 or higher OR
- GMAT: 490 or higher
- OPTIONAL: Students may submit resume showing work experience
International16140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 538 USD per credit during 12 months.
National16140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 538 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.