If you are already employed, this Information Systems from Murray State University offers you an effective way to get retooled while continuing at your current job. All content is available online and all assessment is done online. While you learn at your convenience, you still keep pace with the on-campus students; this ensures that you earn credits towards the degree systematically and finish in a reasonable time frame.
Graduates with Information Systems from Murray State University will be able to:
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Business Analytics
- Developing Analytics Applications
- Information System Security
- Information Security Risk Management
- Incident Management and Business Continuity
- Information Security Program Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems View 431 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Official Undergraduate transcript
- Official GRE (or GMAT) score report. Murray State University's Institutional code is 1494. If you are already at Murray State, the GRE may be taken at our Counseling and Testing Center (270-809-6851). Please call and schedule at least three weeks in advance of the date you wish to take the test.
- Additionally, international students whose native language is not English must submit evidence of English proficiency; we accept official TOEFL or IELTS scores as evidence. (Institution code: 1494).
- Must have a combined score of 288 or higher in the Verbal and Quantitative sections of the GRE’s Revised General Test (or 980 or better in the Verbal and Quantitative sections of the old GRE or 490 or better in GMAT),
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in his/her Undergraduate program, and
- No more than 3 failing grades in the undergraduate transcript.
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 15 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 15 months.
In-State544 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 544 USD per credit during 15 months.
National and Local rates apply to Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Tennessee and Arkansas.
Living costs for Murray
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.