A blend of lectures, online instruction and hands-on lab activities together with engaged faculty and staff provides students with an environment that nurtures critical thinking and encourages innovation. The undergraduate curriculum includes technical concentrations in the areas of automotive technologies, food processing, and packaging, manufacturing quality and spatial technology which build on the strong foundations of our technology and management core courses.
The major focus of IT is to prepare individuals for technical and industrial management positions. Examples of positions held by IT graduates include plant engineer, fleet service representative, manufacturing engineer, operations supervisor, production planning analyst, production scheduling coordinator, and quality systems supervisor.
The Industrial Technology MSc program at California State University, Fresno offers an individually tailored program with a blend of theory and practice that provides an enriching learning experience and prepares tomorrow's professionals for exciting and rewarding careers. The graduate program includes a set of core courses and electives besides a culminating experience in the form of a project or thesis.
The mission of the department is to prepare individuals for technical and management careers in business, industry, agriculture, and government for the improvement of regional and global economy.
- The Industrial Technology Department continues to receive equipment and financial support from a number of California-based industries.
- Facilities supported include the computer-aided design (CAD) lab, digital and analog electronics lab, hydraulics lab, process control/programmable logic controller lab, materials and fuels testing lab, robotics/computer numerical control (CNC)/computer integrated manufacturing (CIM) lab, motors and controls lab, and computer network lab.
- Applied Computer Networking
- Final Student Teaching Seminar - Industrial Technology
- Industrial Design Graphics
- Vehicle Systems
- Technology and Society
- Exploring Industrial
- Technology Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design Electronics & Embedded Technology View 229 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 12 months.
National15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15147 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State5075 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5075 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.