The overarching mission is to provide master’s degree candidates with a foundation in research, curriculum, and leadership in order to promote equity in schools serving linguistically and culturally diverse (LCD) learners. The master degree in Education - Multilingual and Multicultural Education is offered at California State University, Fresno.
In this program, master candidates will be working with students who are not only English learners (EL), but also students who have distinct linguistic and cultural needs.
- Graduates will be qualified to administer a variety of teaching strategies as well as to use pedagogical skills that have been proven to work with students from linguistically and culturally diverse backgrounds.
- They will also be able to provide leadership in staff development, student services areas, and higher educational settings.
- This specialized training will help advance further graduate study in doctoral programs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational Applications of Technology
- Educational Applications of Technology for Secondary Teachers
- Classroom Management
- Priniciples of Character Education
- Child Abuse and Neglect for Teachers
- Multicultural Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3540 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15147 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National15147 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15147 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.