The master degree program in Business Administration at California State University, Fresno, offers elective area courses in special areas of professional practice, such as entrepreneurship, finance, general management, human resource management, international business, management information systems, and marketing. We are committed to developing one of the top applied M.B.A. Programs in the nation. As a result, your studies are complemented by numerous opportunities to solve real world business problems through internships and team consulting projects.
The program is open to college graduates without regard to the area of undergraduate study. Applicants are expected to show intellectual promise to do well in the program, and upon graduation, to perform effectively as professional managers.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Methods of Decision Sciences
- Global Environment of Business
- Production and Operations Management
- Business Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1335 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card
- English language proficiency
- Original or certified copies of all university transcripts with literal English translation. Any coursework presented after an offer of admission is made will not be considered for credit
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Three Letters of Recommendation (if applicable)
- Official admission test score report (GRE* or GMAT*) - if applicable
- Additional Documentation (if required by the department)
International20007 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20007 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National20007 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20007 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.