Secondary Education programme of Arcadia University is not required for certification, and individual requirements for certification may vary based on academic experience.
The program must be planned with an adviser to ensure that degree and/or certification requirements are satisfied.
- General Foundations of Education in the U.S.
- Differentiated Instruction in Inclusive Classrooms
- Teacher & Class/Sec
- Issues in Science for Secondary Teachers
- Instructional Technology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Secondary Education View 3090 other Masters in Education in United States
- A graduate application, including personal statements
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Students holding a B.A. or B.S. degree in Education who are seeking an initial teaching certification (Instructional I) must submit passing scores from a provider of one of the approved basic skills assessment tests: PAPA, CORE, SAT or ACT.
- One official transcript from each college, university or professional school attended.
- Two letters of recommendation. The letters must be of a professional, not personal nature.
- Applicants for Pennsylvania Teacher Certification Programs must submit current clearances for Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting.
- International applicants should visit www.arcadia.edu/international for detailed information on admission requirements and application procedures.
- In addition to the general admission requirements, students must have a portfolio review.
International15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 18 months.
National15600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.