If you have a bachelor's degree in any subject area, you are eligible to apply to Arcadia's School of Education and prepare for a career in education.
Core Early Childhood and Elementary Education courses of Arcadia University will count towards both certification and M.Ed. In addition, students are required to complete two Foundations Courses at Arcadia University and one Culminating Project.
- Creative Expressions
- Inclusive Education
- Literacy Foundations
- Strategic Instruction for Emergent and Content Area Literacy
- Instructional Strategies in Early Childhood
- Multilingual and Multicultural Literacies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3082 other Masters in Education in United States
- A graduate application, including personal statements
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Students holding a B.A. or B.S. degree in Education who are seeking an initial teaching certification (Instructional I) must submit passing scores from a provider of one of the approved basic skills assessment tests: PAPA, CORE, SAT or ACT.
- One official transcript from each college, university or professional school attended.
- Two letters of recommendation. The letters must be of a professional, not personal nature.
- Applicants for Pennsylvania Teacher Certification Programs must submit current clearances for Child Abuse, Criminal Background Check and FBI Fingerprinting.
- International applicants should visit www.arcadia.edu/international for detailed information on admission requirements and application procedures.
- In addition to the general admission requirements, students must have a portfolio review.
International23400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 780 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.