Counseling programme of Arcadia University offers:
- Training in evidence-based counseling
- Comprehensive multicultural training, including labs
- Emphasis on self-care to ensure career sustainability
- Mentoring in career development to find your unique place in the field
- Culture of feedback designed to improve program change and foster advocacy skills
- Accredited by the Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council (MPCAC)
- Wide variety of specialty concentrations offered
- Small classes that allow for skill-based instruction
- Flexible pace of the program that you can adapt to your life
- Close relationships with faculty instructors
- Comprehensive mentoring program (faculty mentoring, program advising, peer mentoring)
- Supportive community atmosphere that facilitates learning, insight, and growth
- Educational and Career Counseling
- Human Development: Life Span
- Research Design, Methods & Evaluation
- Professional Issues in Counseling
- Concepts of Mental Health/Mental Illness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
48 / 60
DisciplinesCounselling Psychology View 608 other Masters in Counselling Psychology in United States
- A graduate application, including personal statements, to be completed online on our Graduate Application page.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a recommended GPA of 3.0 or better.
- One official transcript from each college, university, or professional school attended. Transfer credits included on a transcript must include grades earned; if not, an official transcript from the original school must be submitted. Transcripts must be sent from the issuing school in a sealed envelope and contain the appropriate signatures and seals.
- Completion of at least three Psychology courses (must include Introductory Psychology), with grades of “B” or better in each.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- An in-person interview with administrators and faculty in the program (by invitation only).
International18960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 790 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Glenside
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.