Sustainable Environmental Systems Students at Pratt Institute learn the interdisciplinary skills needed to assess contemporary environmental issues; catalyze innovative environmental problem solving; uphold environmental and social justice; and engage diverse stakeholders in designing and developing sustainable plans, policies, and communities. Graduates are prepared to take on a range of roles as policy analysts, sustainability consultants, low impact developers, researchers, and advocates, collaborating with environmental scientists, policymakers and communities.
Our curriculum, which is focused on the integration of environmental science, policy, and design covers:
- Integrated urban systems designs for water, energy, and solid waste
- Sustainable community development
- Environmental and social justice
- Inter and trans-disciplinary study
More informationVisit official programme website
- Science of Sustainability
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Assessment: Impact Statements
- Climate Change & Cities
- Sustainability Indicators Footprint
- Life Cycle Analysis
- Solid Waste Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy View 99 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All graduate students must file the application using our online system. There is a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Transcripts: a scan of your official transcripts should be uploaded when you complete your online application. Request an official copy from your school, either digitally or physically, scan it, and upload it.
- International students must have all transcripts translated into English by a certified translation service.
- Two letters of recommendation from employers, professors, or others able to judge your potential for graduate study in your specific program.
International53536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53536 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National53536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53536 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.