The Business Administration MBA program offered at Emporia State University gives you broader career options, higher earning potential, and the confidence to grow your career in business. In this program, you will develop quantitative insights into business practices, understand organizational behavior from a managerial viewpoint, and hone the analytical skills needed to drive key decisions for your organization.
- Behavioral Aspect of Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Analysis of Business Decisions
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Information Systems for Managerial Decision Making
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting Information for Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1918 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- GPA: 3.0
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International12095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12095 USD per year during 12 months.
National12095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12095 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.