This focus prepares 21st century professionals to drive organizational performance in all functional areas by using data to develop new opportunities, gain competitive advantage, identify effective strategies, and improve decision-making.
This STEM-designated program may be completed full or part-time and sets graduates apart from their peers as they develop the skills most sought by senior leadership in this data-driven business environment.
Offered within the Haub School of Business, which holds dual AACSB International accreditation, this program is designed for students who are interested in using data to advance their organization's strategic priorities, as well as their own careers. Students will develop analytical skills that are relevant across diverse industries, while creating value for themselves and their organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Foundations for Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics for BI
- Concepts and Practice of Modeling
- Database Management Theory and Practice
- Enterprise Data
- Business Process Modeling & Analysis
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Critical Performance Management
- Predictive Analysis
- Management Issues in Business Intelligence
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 248 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Graduate Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (around 500 words)
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Official sealed transcript(s) of undergraduate and/or graduate coursework.
- Transcripts can be mailed to the address below, or sent electronically directly from the academic institution.
- Mail transcripts to the attention of: Office of Graduate Operations
- Email transcripts to: email@example.com
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Applicants will provide recommenders’ contact information within the online application. Letters of recommendation should be professional or academic.
- $35 application fee.
International1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1043 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1043 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.