Learn the technical skills for deriving meaning from big data, as well as the ability to effectively communicate results to key stakeholders.
What Will I Study?
The Business Analytics program from University of Dallas provides students with the tools and techniques required for analyzing business data and creating predictive models to support ethical and sustainable business decisions in both domestic and global contexts. The program is developed in partnership with SAS and students will gain the knowledge necessary to take five SAS certifications as a part of their main coursework.
Where Will a Career in Business Analytics Take Me?
Students who complete this degree often pursue careers in areas such as pricing and revenue optimization specialist, strategy consultant, business intelligence consultant, business systems analyst and data analyst, among others. Professionals who can apply data science to solve business challenges are in high demand in today’s industry.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, business analytics professionals report an average salary of $95,000 and with a projected job growth rate of nearly 30% in business analytics through 2026, now is the best time to earn your degree.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Predictive Modeling
- Quantitative Analysis
- Data Presentation
- Social Corporate Responsibility
- Programming & Scripting Languages
- Big Data Analytics & Cloud Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The Satish & Yasmin Gupta College of Business uses a rolling admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 201 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Pay the $50 application fee (non-refundable)
- Current resume or C.V.
- Upload your current resume or C.V. to the online graduate application
- Upload your unofficial transcripts for all U.S. colleges/universities attended
- Optional Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Request an approved course-by-course international transcript evaluation from one of our Preferred Transcript Evaluation Vendors to be sent directly from the evaluation company.
- International visa holder applicants must demonstrate a sufficient level of skill with the English language.
International37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
National37500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Dallas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.