The master of engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering program at University of Hartford emphasizes applied design and stresses the development of oral, visual, and written communication skills in these engineering areas to enable individuals to advance in their careers.
The program offers fundamental as well as design-oriented specialty coursework, applied mathematics, and engineering management. See your potential in this hands-on program that allows you to develop advanced skills in your area of expertise. Work with electrical and computer engineering design, system operation, and management through coursework and optional independent study.
- Hands-on Robotics Laboratory headed by talented faculty and equipped with Baxter, the learner friendly industrial robot, and multiple humanoid robots, all of which are actively used in student projects
- Networking Laboratory equipped with Cisco devices and faculty certified by the Cisco Networking Academy
- State-of-the-art Power Laboratory equipped with Lucas-Nuelle electric machines, power electronics, and renewable energy training systems
- Growing Automation and Controls Laboratory equipped with Epson robots and IO-Link technology
- Brand-new space for Cybersecurity Laboratoryand Internet-of-Things Laboratory to be completed in the fall of 2022
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communications Theory
- Embedded Microprocessors
- VHDL and Applications
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Hardware
- Digital Control Systems
- State Variable Control Systems
- Engineering System Design Using Neural Networks
- Simulation and Rapid Prototyping of Integrated Electronic Systems
- Digital VLSI Design I
- Analog VLSI Design
- Power Systems Analysis
- Power Electronics
- System Design and Implementation
- Digital Signal Processing
- Advanced Linear Discrete and Continuous Control Systems
- Advanced Digital Control Systems
- Estimation and Filtering Theory
- Transformers—Theory and Practice
- Protective Relaying
- Surge Processes in Power Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 307 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- Create or continue your Online Application
- Application fee
- Letter of Intent
- Official transcripts (a minimum 3.0 GPA as an undergraduate)
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Engineering candidates must have an appropriate baccalaureate degree in engineering from an engineering degree program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accrediting Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- English Proficiency (international students)
- Guarantors Statement (international students)
International885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 885 USD per credit during 12 months.
National885 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 885 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for West Hartford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.